Tuesday 9 April 2013

Ms Access: database administrator

   


Today I would like to share something that I've found a long time ago (exactly around 2008). The thing is I still find it useful today while at that time it has saved me in critical situation a lot of times.
It is called DBAdmin and I think you should have a look at it if you administer MS Access databases over the internet.
"StP Database Administrator (DBAdmin below) is a tool that allows you to manage your MS Access databases through your browser, providing various set of functions you can perform with your databases, without having downloading them, changing and uploading again. Most of features needed for database management are included, you can even create a new blank databases on-line."
The things you can do with DBAdmin are incredible and because we don't really want to download-change-upload our mdbs wasting time, the tool is a perfect companion.

Have a quick look at the tool page and let me know what you think.


2 comments:

  1. Great tool, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's good to know you're still reading...

      Delete

Comments are moderated. I apologize if I don't publish comments immediately.

However, I do answer to all the comments.