Thursday 11 April 2013

CSS: create a post-it note

   


I've recently needed to create some sort of post-it note for a web site. The general look of the homepage was like a working desk, and it was suggested to add a yellow post-it somewhere in the upper right corner of the viewport.
Because I know that time is money and that we don't really need to reinvent the wheel, I have collected some solutions I've found on the web.
If you're interested, please keep on reading.


Create a Post-it Note with CSS3
Post-it

The 100% CSS Post-it® Note

Hello everybody!
This is not an image!

Create a Sticky Note Effect in 5 Easy Steps with CSS3 and HTML5
Post-it
CSS: post it note

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. I apologize if I don't publish comments immediately.

However, I do answer to all the comments.