Thursday 2 August 2012

Web Development: Adobe Brackets

   


As I told you in my last post, I'm actually away from my beloved desk at work. I'm on vacation for a while, but to keep your attention high, here are some interesting news for those of us who like to explore new way of writing code.
We are talking about Brackets, a new code editor by Adobe. How is Brackets different from other editors? Well... as a start:
"[...] Brackets [is] a code editor for HTML, CSS and JavaScript that's built in HTML, CSS and JavaScript."
Not bad eh?
Interested in more info?
Well, just follow the above link and read the "read me" section... There, you will find everything you need to know.
If you have already used Brackets, just use the comments section below to share your experience...

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. I apologize if I don't publish comments immediately.

However, I do answer to all the comments.