Wednesday 6 June 2012

Web Design: Designers Toolbox

   


Today I will share a very useful web site called Designers Toolbox.
As the name says, on the site there are different interesting tools making the life of a designer easier. Keep in mind that it is not just for web designers, in fact it contains information even for general design.
The list of the tools includes:
-  a lorem ipsum generator;
- web safe areas;
- HTML characters;
- banners sizes and formats;
- how to use fonts for the web.

Add to the above, useful info on envelope sizes, folding methods, paper sizes and so on.
The site is very well done and easy to navigate, with a simple design that will make the visitor curious.

I believe you might find the resource interesting... so have a look and let me know.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. I apologize if I don't publish comments immediately.

However, I do answer to all the comments.