Monday 10 January 2011

jQuery & JavaScript: Analogue clocks

   


Recently I had a customer who absolutely wanted an analogue clock on his company's home page. The page is already well balanced and a live clock on it will definitely ruin the overall look. However, - as you may understand - the customer is always right, so I had to do a little research and found some interesting jQuery and JavaScript analogue clock solutions that I like to share with you.
My problem remains, the defense rests and the executioner is ready with his axe.
I will have to find a suitable solution to my night question: "Where should I put that darn clock?"



Here we go:

CoolClock - The Javascript Analog Clock

Gheos Analog Clock

Analog clock in JavaScript

Old School Clock with CSS3 and jQuery

JavaScript analog clock with no images and no CSS

Analog clock by designxcore

jQuery clock plugin


0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. I apologize if I don't publish comments immediately.

However, I do answer to all the comments.